Selena Gomez talks about TAYLOR SWIFT in Latina Magazine


Selena Gomez chatted with LATINA about what happened to her relationship with Demi Lovato: 'My cousin Priscilla [Deleon] is as close to a sister as I’m going to get. She’s going to be my Maid of Honor when I get married, and I’m going to be hers.' Is the media making up all the stories about Selena and Taylor Swift's special friendship? 'Taylor Swift is great. She’s absolutely wonderful.
She’s a really good role model and she’s a really good person.' Is Selena still friends with Demi? 'Yes.' Feud? 'You can’t care about stuff like that. It’s really toxic what they do to girls in the industry. You never really see it with guys. So you have to not care, which I think is really good and positive for both of us.'
All of her friends are not Hollywood stars like her: 'I have really good friends in the business and really good friends that are not in the business. I think it’s healthy to have people you relate to and then people who don’t care about blogging and all of the celebrity crap.'
Selena, who refers to herself as a 'really sensitive' person, said that falling out with friends is never easy: 'It’s really hard. It’s the worst feeling. For me, it’s worse than a breakup, because boys come and go in your life, but a friend is for life. Everything happens for a reason. That’s just what I keep telling myself. There’s a reason things happen.'