I'd Like To Introduce Myself

Hi! I'm Adam,

I'm a new writer for this blog. I've been given an extremely gracious opportunity by Patrícia to contribute to this wonderful blog all about the amazing Miss Taylor Swift! I hope that I contribute a substantial amount of information to this already excellent blog. I am a huge Taylor fan myself and have many pieces of memorabilia from her as well. I will do my best to keep you updated with what goes on over here in the United States (if Patrícia doesn't post it already, haha). I will share any experiences that I have pertaining to Taylor and will show you all the stuff that I've got as well.

Before all that though, here's a little about me:

  • My name is Adam,
  • I'm currently 17 but not for long as my birthday is on October 26th THE DAY AFTER SPEAK NOW RELEASES! :)
  • I am a Senior in high school in Oklahoma.
  • I have both Facebook and Twitter.
  • I enjoy hanging out with friends and listening to music. I love Coldplay, Cartel, and of course Taylor Swift.
  • I've been to 3 concerts before: 2 Coldplay, and 1 Taylor Swift.
  • Taylor Swift's was on March 31st at the Ford Center in Oklahoma City. I was 12 rows away from the stage, and when she performed "Tim McGraw" she walked through the crowd. When she walked by me, I embraced her in a hug and kissed her on the cheek. Best part about that was the fact that she kissed me back!
  • So I can officially say that I've kissed Taylor Swift.
  • I have way to much Taylor Swift stuff. CDs, Posters, DVDs, anything, you name it I've probably got it. haha
If you have any questions to ask me, let me know! I'd love to answer them. You can leave a comment below, or email me at rangers1026@yahoo.com.


Here's to a successful future to you fans, this blog, and most importantly Taylor Swift!