Taylor Swift interview in Milan,Italy

"-Taylor Swift, welcome to Italy!"
-Oh, thank you! In fact, I'm in Italy for the second time, but it is the first time I'm here to work.
-The first time was on vacation?
-Yes, I was fifteen years and..
-So it was yesterday?! (Says the reporter jokingly)
"No, five years ago! (Taylor says laughing)-We stayed in Florence and it was beautiful!
"Why not try to introduce listeners to saying who is Taylor Swift and what she writes? And you tell people all the awards she has received?!
"I think, frankly, I wouldnt list all the various awards, I think the most important thing is how I write my songs. These stories are of my life, my experiences are very personal songs. With each new album, many secrets are revealed over the last two years of my life.
So, I'm very curious to know what people will think about my last album. Can't wait!
So then, this album reveals new secrets?
-Certainly, for me two years have been hectic, a lot of things happened, challenging and exciting at the same time.I wrote songs about everything that happened in my life.The'm curious to know what the public will think when they hear it.As new songs talk about love, heartbreak, ... of life, as I said, everything that happened in these last two years of my life.I told the first time in my life with the first album when I was sixteen, the second album tells my life from sixteen to eighteen years, and was a really fantastic time.
"You're one of the few artists who can go from the CMT Awards on MTV, is a country star and pop. How is that?!
-People try to label my music in every way possible, some call it country, some others regard me as a pop singer. I write songs about my life and about love.After to write a song I have a clear idea of how I want it to sound, and it's all a matter of recreating the sounds I hear inside my head where I create the lyrics. I can choose any working toolI begin to write each song.I'm very lucky because my music can be programmed to pop radio and countrys.It's great that my music can be so universal.
What do you expect now? A big tour?! You'll come back here for some concerts?
"We hope that I leave for a world tour this year and I am happy because I return to Italy and go in all the places I always wanted to visit, and really can not wait to begin, and performing with music from disco.At new spring, probably ...
And, more generally would be from 2011 this new visit?!

"I'll try as hard as possible to reach new cities and places..That is mainly what I do in the new international tour.
One more than the last!-Like your previous album sold a lot,are you sit sit down now?Obviously, I I'm feeling pretty down! I try not to focus too much on the expectations, I am proud of the album and this is the basis of which I leave is the only thing I control now.Honestly I cant control the sales after the first week ... I really can do is keep your head out of numbers and forecasts.I have to stay relaxed.

"Note: That isnt the complete interview"

NOW, CHECK OUT THAT INTERVIEW AND MORE ..