SPEAK NOW - TAYLOR SWIFT HIDDEN MESSAGES

SPEAK NOW HAS HIDDEN MESSAGES, AS WELL AS FEARLESS


Im enchanted that my favourite Song of that album is dedicated to "me" ! When I was trying to discover it, I was so happy and with tears on my face !
My fav one is LONG LIVE and message hided is "FOR YOU" ! WOW

Mine- "TOBY"

Sparks Fly- "PORTLAND OREGON"

Bact to December - "TAY" - COURSE IT IS TAYLOR LAUTNER !!!

Speak Now- "YOU ALWAYS REGRET WHAT YOU DON'T SAY"

Dear John-" LOVED YOU FROM THE VERY FIRST DAY"

Mean- "I THOUGHT YOU GOT ME"

The story of us- "CMT AWARDS" - he was there

Never Grow up- "MOVED OUT IN JULY"

Enchanted- "ADAM" - thats the name of a writter in this blog - HE LOVES THAT SONG!

Better than revenge- "YOU THOUGHT I WOULD FORGET"

Innocent- "LIFE IS FULL OF LITTLE INTERRUPTIONS"

Haunted- "STILL TO THIS DAY"

Last Kiss-"FOREVER AND ALWAYS"